Keep a Log
Identifying Your Facility
You’re probably wanting to complain about one of these active sites in Erie, note the Facility ID.
- Coyote Trails — Facility ID: 319094
- Papa Jo / Schumaker — Facility ID: 452217
- Woolley Becky Sosa — Facility ID: 305447
- Morgan Hills — Facility ID: 446290
- Waste Connections — Facility ID: 434375
- Pratt — Facility ID: 434526
- Pratt Temporary Completion Area — Facility ID: 450929
- Vessels Minerals — Facility ID: 335664
- Call the Erie Police non-emergency number at 303-441-4444 and give them the above information.
- If you believe the odor is coming from the Front Range Landfill, contact Randy Tourville, District Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org or 405-694-9727.
- If you believe the odor is oil & gas related, review the instructions at http://cogcc.state.co.us/complaints.html#/complaints and file your complaint by following the “File your complaint HERE” link.
- Contact the Colorado Department of Public Health & Environment (CDPHE) at 303-389-1687 or visit http://www.colorado.gov/OGhealth. Make sure you note the exact place that you smelled the odor (not necessarily your home address).
- Review the instructions at http://cogcc.state.co.us/complaints.html#/complaints and file your complaint by following the “File your complaint HERE” link.
- To report your nausea and migraines, etc., visit
- Visit the Colorado Department of Public Health and Environment for more information.
In All Cases
- Contact everyone who will listen. From our Making Yourself Heard page, contact all of the listed government and industry representatives.
- Share your plight on social media. Tag @ErieProtectors on Twitter. Use the #nodrillsnopipelines hashtag.
- Join the Erie Community O&G Monitoring group on Facebook.
- Like the Erie Protectors page on Facebook.